Sunday 1 March 2009

Tagged by Melissa + update

The rules of the game: 1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. Tag 6 other people



This photo is of my parents with N a couple of years ago when we took a trip to the snow for the day. Great idea!

Not around much as you can see. Work is stil incredibly challenging and busy. I love it (and I loved it even more last week when I got my first pay...!!). The workplace is honestly one of the best I have ever worked in. Teamwork just works at this place. The workload has been very challenging for me; not something a grad would normally undertake - but oh so good - so worthwhile, meaningful and so positive. It's starting to become second nature to describe myself as a sw, instead of student sw lol. This week coming is my last week at 4 day - I'm moving down to 3 days per week and I am really looking forward to it. I want to be home a little more with my boys and I think 3 days will be a really nice balance. My locum position has been extended for a large amount of time, so things are just cruising along nicely.

My partner has also been working (CRT work so v.rewarding financially) and he has 3 schools ringing him so he hasn't been out of work for the last few weeks.

We've been out looking at cars; so we can retire the 'ol bogan mobile as she is getting on a little bit. My oldest son has been excited beyond belief and begged us to go and have a look at car yards around us.. do you think he is excited, or what?

I have neglected the gym entirely for the past few weeks, but I've decided that tomorrow; it's back on - I feel so much better when I exercise; I'm getting daily headaches again - which had disappeared when I was doing the gym routine every day.

I made a snap decision today to book a flight to spend a weekend with my mum and sister for my sister's 50th birthday. So next friday my mum and I are flying up and I'm going to spend 48 hours with my mum and big sis. I'm really looking forward to it - I haven't seen my sister in years.

Ah, I can hear my children calling.. I must go. I've emailed my thesis to a few of you - I'd love to hear what you think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh have fun with your sis. I am heading off to Perth at the end of the month to see my biggest boy and my gorgeous cousin and bestie. I can't wait.

It's so nice just to take off, get away from it all!