Wednesday 24 January 2007

virgin blogger at your service

Well looks like I am finally joining the revolution, but just a few years too late. Although I contribute all over the internet on various forums.. I have resisted the urge to start a blog. I think it has something to do with the fact that I fear I might be unreliable in updating the damn thing! Anyway, we'll see.

I plan to use this blog to record my ramblings. Specific ramblings may include my weight loss trials and tribulations. I am currently three months into a gym membership and 6 kilos into a (hopefully) 20kg loss.

For those who have no idea who I am - I best give some details eh? I am female, 30 and married to a gorgeous man called James and together we have 2 lovely boys aged 3 and 1. James and I both study - he is completing BA in English (hons) and I am *trying* to finish an Arts/Social Work degree - this is my fourth year! Maybe one day I'll graduate! We live in inner city Melbourne, but I am originally from Darwin (but please don't hold it against me). My background story could be made into a best selling trash novel I'm sure. Well that's what my Pscyhologist suggested, funny that.

No comments: