Friday 5 December 2008

preoccupied

Sorry for my non-stop focus on my uni atm. One week. One more week to go.


ONE MORE BLOODY WEEK.

(sssh stop trying to remind me about the thesis. I know, I know. I have to finish that too).

Mon through to Fri and then it is all over.

ps - I did cycle today after a little hiatus. I feel virtuous and I think I will go tomorrow and do pump and then cycle. I've given up sugar pretty much too. Lets see if this kick starts the last 7 kilos off me.

J's birthday on wednesday, I'm going to buy him a leather satchel as a b'day/xmas/happy graduation present... I hope he likes it. God I love him.. I think I might go and spend some time with him right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One more week Lex!! Wow, you are soooo almost there! I still have years left...oh how I envy you right now lol

Jenn said...

4 more days, 4 more days!!!!

Other side of the fence here Lexie is MARVELLOUS, can't wait for you to join the party.