Wednesday 9 July 2008

a day in the lives...

of a student couple sharing their last child-free day together for six months.

9am - take children to day care.

9.30 - go back to bed.

12.30 - make pizza, and read, read, read trashy novels (me) and serious academic/religious texts (him)

2.30 - drive to Footscray - go to the library and slowly peruse the collection - come away laden with books, cds and dvds

3.30 - go to savers just for a look-see - and see that it is buy 3 pairs of paints for $10!! Buy them and another 2 dresses as well ( all up $27)

4.30 - pick up children - make cup of tea and watch husband cook dinner - open mail to find a Distinction for that awful role play that I mentioned in a previous post....

A luxuriously lazy day. I love holidays. I love holidays. I love holidays.

p.s - I have also been neglecting the gym again this week. What is with me? Am I being self destructive on purpose??

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We need to set up some sort of support group to get through these last months Lex, I'm seriously falling into apathy. I got my lowest marks ever last 2 rotations (2 credits *blush*) and what's worst is that I just don't really care.

I need a boot up the bum.

So glad you and James had a nice holiday though - you really need the battery charge that lying in bed half the day gives you lol. I'm off for a week next week, hopefully I can get some time to do just that as well.