Friday 11 July 2008

woohooo..!

Dear Researchers,This is to advise that the Standing Committee on Ethics in
Research involving Humans (SCERH) has approved the above project. Please find
attached your approval letter for this study and ensure you comply with the
Terms of Approval outlined in the letter.



wooohooo! And so now onto the research, scary, scary stuff!

I also got my marks today - I've dropped a bit in average - but I guess that has to do with the extra pressures of the honours component (which is was graded as PGO anyway!!) - anyway I got a credit for community work (68 - not all that happy with it - but it is due to only getting a credit for my essay worth 80 per cent) and distinction for cross cultural sw (76). Unfortunately this might bring my average down which could affect my honours mark. I had been sitting on a 79 average. Oh well, this thesis better kick arse.

Our heater isn't working here atm. My god, it is so freezing - we are waiting for the clock to tick 9am before we ring our real estate agents, why do things always break down when you most need them? Dead of winter - ducted heating decides to fail.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Congratulations on getting your project approved! I look forward to reading more about your research. It's interesting stuff.