Wednesday 23 July 2008

I'm not nervous..

No, not at all *clutching stomach in fear*.

I need participants, and at this point I have none! My supervisor has full faith that I will find participants, but I am not so sure. Melbourne women, where are you?

My placement is pretty much set in stone to be at a private hospital. I really wanted women's but there is nothing I can do about it. I have to look at the bright side - I (hopefully) will learn plenty just being within a hospital, and it gives me great experience for when I go to apply for jobs in the next six months!

James has started back at uni - so we are back to him being largely at uni/work - 5 days per week. He also starts today at his school placement, so I am looking forward to hearing all about it - considering he has been placed at one of the top schools in the state.

I'll come back and talk about the boys in a little while. xx

No comments: