Monday 17 November 2008

Even better news!!

J has a job interview!!!!!!!!!

The assistant principal rang him today to tell him that he has been shortlisted to 4 from a rather a lot of candidates and that she was very impressed with his application!

His interview is next tuesday. WOOOHOOOOOO. I think my husband is going to be employed sooner rather than later! He only put his application in on wednesday for this job! He also put 4 more in for schools around us, so hopefully he will get one from these...

(sorry in advance that these posts have turned into nothing more than comments on our situation. I have little brain power to think about much more..)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done J!!! When will he find out, Lex?

So, did you like the movie??!

Lex said...

His interview is tomorrow Donna! And at a school only a few minutes drive away. Fingers and toes are crossed firmly.

The movie was a bit 'meh' to be honest, like it was funny in parts - but I've realised that I've grown up a bit since the tv series. I actually didn't get into the consumerist stuff all that much - but the storyline. A chick flick for sure. Have you seen it?

Anonymous said...

I've seen it Lex. I liked it but like you, only for the story line. I wouldn't know Gucci from garbage lol.

How did the interview go?? Keeping all crossed here too!

Lex said...

Interview went pretty well, we have everything crossed. J was really impressed with the school and it is only a few minutes drive away from our house, and next door to a major shopping centre (that probably gave a big hint ;))

Lex said...

I'll let you know - as they said they'd ring him today.