Saturday 8 November 2008

Questions to puzzle me on a saturday?

Just curious to know why my entry entitled: gastro would be linked to a private forum?? It brings up a number of questions...

Why would anybody be interested in linking my entry about gastro in a thread? I mean it could only mean one of a couple of scenarios... either they (the members) felt sorry for me and thought 'oh poor Lex, come members look at how sick Lex and her family are, here look at this link where she decribes the family bodily output..' or they may perhaps not be a fan of me and are taking some peverse pleasure in laughing at our recent misfortune. I'll never know because I don't have access to their website. Whatever.

Now don't get me wrong, we all love our private little domains where we can chat, I'm a member of a few places myself. But I found the whole thing rather unsettling seeing in this blog history that I had been linked onto a private forum, especially out of all the pages that I have on this blog - there are plenty that are much more interesting ;) than my families gastro.

Ho hum. I'm back off to do my study thing. If anybody knows why my posts would appeal to a select few members of women here, could they enlighten me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No idea why you'd be appearing elsewhere Lex unless someone was asking for your blog link and it was passed on that way? Did you notice your hit count go up at the same time? Were there many hits from that site?

It's kinda unnerving isn't it?

Lex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lex said...

Hey Donna,

My post count rose a little. My care factor for other forums is nil - I know they exist, I'm part of one. Just wonder why my blog, and in particular that post was linked...?