Saturday 15 November 2008

In case you needed more proof..

J has just appeared with a copy of 'Sex and the City' on DVD, yes I am slow and no I haven't seen it yet and has demanded that I remove myself from the computer (I've been sitting here for most of the day)* and lie on the couch and watch it while he gets on the computer and continues transcribing for me.

God love him.


*well almost all day. I did get to the gym for body pump followed by spin and then a quick trip to my physio to do pilates with her. J has spent most of the day prancing and dancing with the boys, joyful that he has no more work to do. When I was having my shower this morning, he opened the door and said 'hey Lex, I've got so much more uni work to do.. NOT' and then pranced off again laughing. Ha.

Tomorrow I'm off to meet my friends new, fresh little 6 day old baby boy. She says he cries like a little kitten. Be still my rattling ovaries.

I'm off to lie on the couch.

No comments: