Wednesday 27 August 2008

I did take that break..

And just to let you all know, James had a wonderful day. He was very happy with his teaching and he spoke to his supervisor who told him that it is normal to feel like a fraud for the first two years ROFLOL.

Unfortunately due to that break, I have only managed 12 minutes transcribing lol. But I'm back onto it again.

For Sharon who asked about my criteria it is open to;

Women aged over 18 who attended a Melbourne hospital between July 2006 and December 2007 to seek treatment or advice for a miscarriage in the first 20 weeks of pregnancy.

If you know anybody who may be interested, can you ask them to contact me on my student email which is asmcl1@student.monash.edu .

Thanks.


Gym: - I slept through my alarm clock this morning on purpose. But I will go today in the afternoon, I'm back to enjoying the energy I get from working myself hard. I've managed to reset my body to this weight, but now I just need to get this last 5-10kg off and I will be a happy woman. Until I reach this goal, there is no discussion about ttc baby number 3. Oh on that; I had a dream last night that I birthed another lovely little boy. He was much smaller than the other two and I called him Oliver. aaaah.

No comments: