Wednesday 13 August 2008

six things...

Ok - I have been tagged by the beautiful Shel from; http://diaryofawannabehippy.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules ...
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

ok here goes;

1.There is nothing I love more than crusty bread - with grilled processed cheese, spinach leaves and some hot sauce - this is pretty much what I eat every day for lunch.

2.It is a constant battle for me to remain calm. I have an anxious personality and I am always thinking about the dire things that might occur. I fail at this more than I'd like to admit.

3. I wish I had a normal family. I'd like nothing more than to live within the same township - have my family grow up within the extended family unit - but due to some serious personality clashes and deep-seeded anger etc, this will never occur.

4.I'm scared of what is next in my life. It feels like everything has been on hold for the past five years while we studied and now we are at the beginning of the end, I'm scared about what is going to come next.

5.I have very little belief in myself, lack confidence and have a low self-esteem. I find it very difficult to believe people when they tell me positive things about myself and I am quick to dwell on anything negative that is said about me.

6. People never believe my heritage make up. My mother's side has a victorian cross winner, a family of jockeys and are of Scottish and English background. My father's father is Welsh and his mother is Tongan. I met my grandmother for the first time last year in Perth and to date it was probably one of the most moving times in my life. I cried for Australia (as did she and my aunty).

Everybody i know has been tageed, so I will leave it there.

No comments: