Wednesday 29 October 2008

How to top the previous post?

I think I can, I know I can...

See in this house, we like to share. My son N looks incredibly like his mummy. His personality is distinctly like mine too. My N is a child who is intune with feelings and emotions, a really giving - yet sensitive child.

So.

WHY DID HE THINK that passing on gastro to his Mother was the way to go?

Stomach is currently gripped in spasms. It was a very tricky ride home on the tram and meticulous handwashing has been occurring. I think I want to cry.

In better news, N is mostly better. No sickness at all today, and he is back eating little bits of food. Beautiful little cherub that he is.

Can't say much more because I'm retiring to bed.

xx

1 comment:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Crap, Lex (No pun intended). I was afraid that would happen.

Hope you're ok and this passes quickly (ok, that one was intended, lol).

Feel better soon.