Monday 13 October 2008

I'm trying...

But this post is proving to be difficult to write.

So I'll just fill this blog post with meaningless drivel. I am now in WEEK SIX of my placement, hows that? I am now carrying a caseload of 4 patients *wheeeee* , I have my first discharge coming up this week and I am juggling the role ok (well I think I'm ok?!).

Little J is angry at me/us/ for suddenly being away from him 5 days a week and is acting out as a result. Last week he cried and said 'please mummy, no more university - I don't want you to do that anymore' :( - it's so difficult to explain to a 5 year old that the end is coming soon, so we just say - Xmas little one, Xmas everything will be better.

I'll be back tomorrow to conclude the father chapter.

ps - I'm back at the gym - saturday, pump then cycle and then today I did cycle at 6.15am!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope things are going well Lex, J will be OK. It's getting to that end of the year when kids need a break as well. So little to go EEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

Oh I sooo read that as "SIX WEEKS pregnant!"

Damn my skim reading brain!!

Poor little J man, as Jenn said though, at this time of year they all start getting really ratty! And the end really is so close for you. Perhaps mark the days on a calendar so he knows when you will be finishing?