Wednesday 2 April 2008

and now for something a little lighter

Well that wouldn't be me. I'm still not there with the weight loss. I try, but I try - but chocolate is the devil.. taunting me and teasing me. And I can't help but give in to temptation. Oh well, today I will try again from scratch.

So what else is happening (apart from bad re-runs of bold and the beautiful as evidenced below)?

I am now in final year. I have been offered to do Honours for Social Work which I have accepted with great fear and trepidation (but also a swelling chest of pride - hmm perhaps it is always swollen he he). So busy doing that.

James is so freaking busy with his Masters degree that it is not funny! Always busy, the poor bugger - but we just keep saying - one more year, one more year. December this year - it will all be over!

So yes, we are happy. Desperately broke, but happy!

1 comment:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

But imagine the legacy you're creating for your boys. An appreciation of higher learning, respect for two intelligent, hardworking parents.

You should both be just so proud.