Sunday 6 April 2008

My weekend

I went to a divorce (or freedom) party last night. I think I might have celebrated the divorce a little too much.

I'm still struggling to write this damn essay being critical about myself with regard to confrontation and challenging. But I take heart that it is only 1000 words and there is no need for academic references.

I'm still thinking about my thesis topic and hoping my supervisor sees the same glimmer that I do. Hopefully she replies tomorrow with her opinion. Putting two very emotive, taboo, women centred subjects together for research, am I insane?

James has pulled into the driveway with the kids, I have to sign off so it looks like I am working.

Hope everyone else has had a nice weekend (hey I can live in hope someone may come across this, right?)

No comments: