Tuesday 22 April 2008

and in other news...

First of all, I think my mum might be in Paris now? Bloody hell, I hope so. That would be almost 48 hours since they started travelling. They got stuck again in London so I answered another phone call at 3am, saying that Air France was demanding 500 pounds to fly them to Paris. Luckily the gorgeous CP manager here in Melbourne had given me her mobile number so I woke her up and she sorted it out. I haven't heard anything else, yet - so hopefully they arrived and they are asleep. I've just rung the travel agency now to double check that all the other arrangements as per their itenary are correct and confirmed. I'd love for them to have a relaxing holiday now with no more stuff ups.

Now onto gloating uni news;

'I am delighted to announce that you are an award recipient for the School of Humanities, Communications and Social Sciences 2008.
Award name: Behavioural Science
Award criteria: For producing an outstanding assignment in Forensic Psychology'
Prize : $75..
Please attend blah blah blah...'

Very nice surprise, especially about the money. It could not have come at a better time.

I also have my first result in, Distinction. Excellent. Now I'm off to email my final copy of my ethics application, it is being submitted tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I'm off now, I want to get to the gym before I have to pick Jude up today. I've made a connection about my eating. Whenever I'm tired, I eat like a piglet.

1 comment:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Have you heard anything? Did she make it ok?

Congrats on the prize, btw. Sounds like you're doing so well. :)