Wednesday 16 April 2008

A productive day looks like this..

Drop the children at daycare before 9am. Come home have breakfast.

9.15am - get on computer - work hard on the finishing touches of the ethics application.

12.45pm - email finished application to supervisor. Head up to the village for a bread roll for lunch

1.45 - try to find a place to eat dinner this saturday night - log into uni work, have a read - down time because I have finished the application.

4.15 - reconnect with husband ;)

5.45 - head off to the gym

6.50 - come home, put children to bed, kiss husband as he heads off to work for the evening

7pm - sit down with the biggest loser and a bean enchilada with sour cream and copious amounts of avocado*.

Now that is what I call a productive day! Don't you?

And I've had NO CHOCOLATE! Could I get more productive? Yes two loads of washing ready to be hung up and washing to be done, but I've lost all sense of productivity.

**watching fat people exert themselves is all the more better when you are eating something with massive amount of calories. I am utterly compelled to eat whilst watching this show!

No comments: