Wednesday 30 April 2008

Wednesday morning admission

I'm quite quickly (noted with alarm) working my way through the cadbury easter chocolate fundraising eggs.

Highlight of this morning.

Reading this;

TIMELINESFor those of you who are full time students, you will be aware
that youneed to submit your Literature review and methodology to yoursupervisors
by the end of Semester (May 30). This work is graded at PGO.(Part-time students,
this needs to be submitted by October 17).The word limit for this piece of work
is 4,500 (roughly split between3,000 words of lit review and 1,500 of
methodology). Your lit reviewshould examine 10 -15 key pieces of relevant recent
(post 2000 ifpossible) research in your topic area, but will also include at
least30-40 citations.

Well that just sent me straight off to the cupboard to get my caramello chocoate eggs and scoff 5. F U C K I N G hell. I haven't even started. And that is not to miss out on the THREE other essays I have to do by that date as well.

Kill me now. (no, really).

No comments: