Thursday 17 April 2008

Wow, what a supervisor.

Just a quick note to tell you how amazing my supervisor is! I emailed my application at around 1pm to her. Last night at 6.15pm she sent me back her edits/suggestions. Bear in mind this is a 50 page document. I'm impressed, what an amazing supervisor :).

Oh and she also had this to say about my proposal;

"Hi, here are my thoughts/feedback. It looks very good, and demonstrates that you have thought through the issues - you have obviously worked hard. Well done. See you Friday. "

Looks like I'm going to get that application in on time, and maybe it isn't a pile of crap. One can always live in hope.

2 comments:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I hope this is ok, I found your link elsewhere and rushed on over. I've always admired you so much. You've inspired me to go back to school and study again.

Congrats on getting your application in, and clearly (from your supervisor's words) doing a fantastic job. With a husband and two children, you're amazing.

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

It's a shame you're just doing Melbourne (though understandable. After my 4, it's a subject close to my heart.

Sounds like a topic you could really get into though. I'm glad your supervisor agreed.