Thursday 8 May 2008

Drowning...

Right now I feel like I am anxiously trying to crawl up out of a deep, dark, muddy hole. I've already had a meltdown today - blaming something RIDICULOUS on James and yelling and causing a hullaballoo about it. He did what any kind hearted man would do, took the boys out and came back with Pink Lady Chocolate covered raspberries.

And still, there is approximately 1000 words to write by tomorrow.

Why did I ever think I would be able to cope with final year uni AND my honours year. This is going to be a disaster.

My poor babies, having to witness the crumbling of their mother about stupid UNI work.

5 comments:

Shel said...

Just keep swimming darling - this time tomorrow, it will all be handed in. Have a night off and have a night with the kids.

You WILL get there!!!!

Lex said...

Thanks Shel,

I was up till 10.30 finishing (had to watch lost so it tied in well lol), now up again finishing. I wish I could relax today, but I'm off to give a Honours presentation with powerpoint slides about my work.:( Oh well, I can relax in... DECEMBER!

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

You can do this. It's not easy, of course. It's an extraordinary thing you're doing, so of course there'll be moments it seems an insurmountable task.

But you're doing it. Every day, you're doing it. Setting an example, not just for your sons.

But for someone like me, who keeps you firmly in mind every time she thinks she is crazy for wanting to go back to school next year. *You* made me think I could do this.

Lex said...

Thanks Melissa.

I can do this. I know I can.

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Damn straight you can. :)