Monday 5 May 2008

Home again, home again..

Yes Mum and Mario made it home in one piece! But boy-o-boy do they have some stories to tell of their adventures. The whole way home from the airport they regailed their funky luck - with everything from the airport misadventure (which by the by almost threatened to happen to them again last night in Hong Kong, at the boarding gate they made them wait until the very end to board as they didn't have some right type of confirmation - mum was ready to bare her teeth!).

So very nice to see them home. I scored a bottle of 'Allure', thanks mum. They are coming back to bring the children their stuff - the boys wanted postcards of everywhere that they have been.

I haven't updated this blog for a few days as I've been absolutely snowed under with my uni work.

Quote of the day

Upon setting up 'rules' for the house - ie inside voice, cleaning bedroom every night - Jude piped up with 'Oh Mum, can you write no rude words like stupid bum-bum and FUCKING HELL on the rules please?' I just about dropped the plate I was washing up. Now reader don't get me wrong, I swear like a banshee around my friends, on here etc. But I do not curse anywhere near my precious child. Where on earth did he get that from?
Worst part about a 2 year old having a big brother..? Now Jude isn't allowed to say 'stupid bum-bum', but he makes Noah do it. And Noah does it with gay abandon.

Just yesterday at a park in Torquay, a boy twice his age was trying to climb up the slide when Noah was trying to slide down it. He growled at him and said.. 'MOVE YOU STUPID BUM-BUM! '. Egad! How do you stop this? No fear Noah! My friend laughed at me yesterday saying 'oh a teacher and a social worker, what marvellously behaved children you will have'. I laughed hysterically at her, because sometimes I feel like I am just being swept along for the ride with my two children. Don't get me wrong, their bond has to be seen to be believed, they talk their own language and can't sleep without each other, but the trouble they get up to!

Anyway, off to pick the little rascals up now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)