Sunday 25 May 2008

What does Alanis Morrisette sing?

Most important two weeks of this semester. Last monday woke up and couldn't move my neck. Today I have woken up and feel zombified thanks to my precious Noah passing on some illness to me. Could anymore barriers be placed in front of my finishing this 3500 word essay worth 80 per cent? (I'll come and talk about it later). My family have gone out today, so I can concentrate on writing my essay but I just feel like crawling back into my cave.

Just had to add this in. Jude has a hi-low bed from Ikea and for the last year it has been up high, but we keep on catching Noah climbing, jumping and it was only a matter of time before we would find him crumpled on the floor after falling from it. So last night we turned the bed upside down and made it a low bed. Jude immediately asked if he could have a sleepover with Noah and James and I grimaced thinking about the night of no sleep ahead, but we begrudgingly said yes. Well...
they slept together all night without so much as a giggle or peep (oh except when Noah fell out but we had provided a cot mattress for him to soften the landing anyway!). Noah and his first night out of a cot, they looked so damn cute cuddled up together. We think we might let them sleep together for a little while, until we can afford to buy a bed for Noah. Ahh they may be forced to be brothers but they are truely best friends.

Note to self- current real estate interest... Wallan.

1 comment:

Shel said...

OOOh move to Wallan!!! That's relatively close to me!!!!

Wandong is another town - it's even smaller (town wise) than Wallan, but it is in between Wallan, Whittlesea and Kilmore.