Sunday 11 May 2008

This is what Mothers day is all about for me...

My boys - together, happy with the world and each other.... (not taken today lol, but still what a shot)














All immediate family together and accounted for.












Jude's birthday is in 2 days. Today we broke open his money box - he had $62.50 in there!! We took him to the shops and told him he could spend it how he wished. He wanted to buy Noah a present but we encouraged him to spoil himself. He came home with a roundtable for his train set and a batman outfit. I can't believe that in 2 days, my oldest child turns 5. Prepare yourself to go back in time with me. Because birthdays are such a special time to me, I have all these little minor celebrations - including birthday dinner, where the person celebrating their birthday gets to choose dinner and do you know what Jude wants most of all for dinner?? 'White soup', or Cauliflower soup, followed by jelly and perhaps rainbow ice cream. I think I'm going to buy him an ice cream cake. Precious, gorgeous little boy.

Today for Mothers day - the most precious gift was a beautiful bracelet that Jude made at Kinder. James also bought me some gym gear - in size 12 and it FITS! We then took my Mother out for breakfast - and we savoured every bit of it. I had french toast with a blueberry compote and maple syrup (oh and a side of BACON ROFLOL).

Hope everybody else had a lovely weekend with their families.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

gorgeous pictures Lex!

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Well great, Lex. Not only are you amazing me with going to Uni and doing your Honours. But you're beautiful as well!

If only I could hate you....lol.

Glad you had a great Mothers Day. You have a beautiful family. I love being able to put names to faces. James looks nothing like I'd imagined.