Tuesday 20 May 2008

A look at the secret life of us...

click, click, click, tap, tap, tap . Flip, flip, flip... click, tap, tap, tap, tap . tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap etc

This is not some complicated dance move, or mating dance.

This is the sounds that eminate from the kitchen (where James is) and the study (where I am), while we struggle to finish our essays. James has to finish four essays by friday and I have two. We break to make cups of tea or have lunch and then we are straight back onto it.

I could think of many things I would rather be doing when our children are in childcare and it is just us at home, like talk for instance. But oh well, 6 months to go.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I have a countdown in my diary of how many days I have to go until both my final exam and graduation.

I have this terrified feeling that I'm going to have a heartattack the day before or even the day after simply because all the adrenaline that keeps me going will stop.

6 months, 3 weeks and 2 days Lexie then it's officially OVER!!!

Good luck with your essays :)