Tuesday 2 September 2008

bogan mobil - 1 Alexis - 0

It was raining this morning, so instead of walking the 500m to Kinder - I got into the car, drive there ..drop off etc etc. It's peak hour there too, cars coming and going and coming and going with a kinder and childcare centre side by side. I walk out - start the car - it starts.. it shudders.. it stops....

It is just cold, I reason.

I turn the key.. it starts..it shudders..it stops.

FUCK. Fuck.FUCK.

I turn the key.. it shudders...it stops.

I'm around the corner from home thank christ, because I have zilcho idea about cars - James is on his way to his work as well as Mum and Mario. All the concerned parents look on and ask me if I want a lift home, and slightly ashamed I admit that I only live around the corner, but I drove because it was raining.. HONEST!

So somehow I have to beg the magic fairies to fix this car before tonight, because James tutors at Point Cook and if he doesn't work, we don't get paid and we need every single cent at the moment.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

C'mon trusty Bogan Mobil - show us what you're made of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! How's the car?

All your gym talk is scarring me! lol

Lex said...

read my latest post for an update about the bogan mobil Donna xx