Monday 22 September 2008

I absolutely do not mean to whinge...

but I'm feeling really overwhelmed at the moment.

In the past two days I have had two more people offer themselves as participants for my research. Which has been fantastic for the research (and for me) but that means that I have to juggle my full time work commitments.

So tomorrow I have to be, yes BE on the 7.21am train in order to make my 9.30am interview tomorrow. Then I have to back track back into the city to rush back to work. Meanwhile, my work (as mentioned in previous posts) is incredibly challenging too - and my headspace is pretty much taken up as that. Then I have to have my 2nd draft of my literature review in by monday and I still have more than one transcription to complete (that is without adding in the two that I will do this week).

waaah. I can't stop and chat, I have to get my self organised to be on that 7.21 train tomorrow morning. Oh and above all? I have no money until friday.

I did get to the gym this morning though.

1 comment:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

It's not whinging. Of course, you're just settling into your seat on the train as I type this, but I'm thinking of you, my friend. And sending you whatever strength I may to help get you through this last few weeks.

So, so proud of you. You are amazing.